A leading APM manufacturer in their CIO Report 2022 has given the following observations as regards Infrastructure Monitoring.
• 99% of organizations have multi-cloud environments, and use, on average, 7 monitoring solutions to manage them.
• 58% of IT leaders say infrastructure management is a growing drain on resources.
• 56% say traditional monitoring approaches must be replaced with a platform that can provide end-to-end observability across multi-clouds.
Traditional monitoring methods are unable to keep up; 100% of organizations are planning to adopt open observability standards in the next 2 years.
Digital transformation is everywhere and in every industry. Organizations are under pressure to keep up with the increasing pace of innovation, which is increasing the need for agility and scalability. This has fueled the shift towards multi-cloud environments.
With each new cloud service or platform added to their infrastructure, however, complexity grows. This is increasing the burden on already stretched teams tasked with monitoring the digital infrastructure that underpins today’s organizations. These team are drowning in data leaving little time for innovation.
Infrastructure monitoring - highlights
Advanced observability at scale for all infrastructure
Break down apps and infra silos with an all-in-one approach
Quantify the impact radius and impact of every problem
- Quickly isolate the source of problems impacting multiple entities.
- Time travel back to incident origins and replay historical state.
- Improve understanding and reduce time to act.
Find answers faster and make teams more productive
Automate incident management to solve problems faster
ApMoSys monitoring solution is automatic. The solution is automatic as in : zero-touch configuration, continuous discovery, and topology, mapping in real time, with instant answers and precise causation.
Understand all the relationships and interdependencies, top to bottom — from cloud infrastructure, applications and micro services, to end-user experience.
Provides instant precise answers, with explainable AI engine which is prioritizes root cause analysis and business impact.
Automatic, enterprise-wide deployment with support for latest cloud-native architectures and role-based governance.